Thursday, May 4, 2017

Enlightenment Movies

Movies with Spirit Given Commentary
“Sharing enlightenment movies with others over the years has been amazing,” says David Hoffmeister. “Spirit comes through me with movie set-ups and commentary about the deeper messages and the symbols within the films that really ‘hit home.’ I have gotten wonderful feedback and responses.
I remember an elderly couple who had never seen The Matrix. Based on the movie trailers they were not sure they wanted to see it. But they came to one of my movie gatherings and I gave a thorough set-up of the metaphysics and the context, and explained how helpful watching this movie could be. As we watched the movie, I paused frequently and gave inspired commentary. At the end they said, ‘We are so glad we watched it with you because you were a guide for us.’ They had big smiles on their faces and felt fulfilled. Watching enlightenment movies for healing is a gift for the heart and mind!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enlightenment Movies

Movies with Spirit Given Commentary “Sharing enlightenment movies with others over the years has been amazing,” says David Hoffmeister. ...